After one year of intense work the partners met at the Technical University of Braunschweig in the end of February to discuss and present the results of the first year.
- – Join the ChipScope symposium at nanoFIS on November 4!
- – Two ChipScope articles now also available in German and Spanish
- – Next public ChipScope workshop: postponed due to corona virus restrictions
- – January 17, 2020: Consortium meeting at University of Barcelona
- – December 2019: Latest ChipScope Newsletter just published!