On January 17, 2017 the new ChipScope project has officially been launched in Barcelona. The researchers from seven partner institutes and five countries will unite their expertise to reach the very ambitious project objectives within a four-years research program funded by the European Union.
- – Join the ChipScope symposium at nanoFIS on November 4!
- – Two ChipScope articles now also available in German and Spanish
- – Next public ChipScope workshop: postponed due to corona virus restrictions
- – January 17, 2020: Consortium meeting at University of Barcelona
- – December 2019: Latest ChipScope Newsletter just published!