The ChipScope approach, covering a good part of the whole value chain, relies on a highly interdisciplinary consortium with strong background. In addition to the participation of SMEs, the European industry leaders in the market of imaging and microscopy are included via an Industry Advisory Board. They have all formally declared their interest to accompany the consortium and ensure efficient exploitation once moving from a foundational to a more application type of status. Intense collaboration of ChipScope partners with all these companies already exists over many years.
- Thomas Kalkbrenner, Carl Zeiss Microscopy GmbH, Germany
- Harald Bayer, NIKON CEE GmbH, Austria
- Marcel Dijkema, Adimec Advanced Image Systems, The Netherlands
- Rupert Ecker, TissueGnostics GmbH, Austria
- Jürgen Schmied, GATTAquant DNA nanotechnologies, Germany
- Fritz Riehle, Division Optics of the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB), Germany
- Rainer Macdonald, Biomedical Optics Department of the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB), Germany